This Policy complies with the following general regulations:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (the “GDPR”); and
- Act no. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services and on Amendments of Certain Acts (Act on Certain Information Society Services), as amended;
- Act no. 127/2005 Coll., on electronic communication and on Amendments of Certain Acts, as amended.
By visiting this Company website, you acknowledge and agree with this Policy.
What is personal data
Personal data means any information about natural person that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, e-mail address, a home, postal or other physical address, other contact information, title and occupation.
What personal data the company processes
The Company may collect following personal data:
Personal data that you provide to the Company
Such personal data is in particular data that you provide in the web form or that you communicate to the Company via e-mail or other similar means.
Download of a document available on the website
The Company will process your personal data which you provide in the website form when downloading a document available on the website for the purpose of contacting you with an offer of the Company's products and services, sending you regular newsletters about the Company and its products and services and improving and developing products and relationships with customers. This concerns, in particular, your name, surname, e-mail address and country of residence. The Company will process this personal data for a period of 5 years from the last contact with you. Your personal data will not be made available to any other entity, with the exception of the company RAYNET s. r. o., with its registered office in Ostrava, Francouzská 6167/5, Postal Code 708 00 Czech Republic, ID No. 268 43 820, which provides the Company with CRM software in which your personal data will be stored and the Company The Rocket Science Group, LLC, which operates the online mailing service MailChimp, through which our Company sends out newsletters. These companies guarantee a sufficient level of protection to your personal data and will not process your personal data for any purpose other than the purpose of operating the CRM software and sending out newsletters.
If you do not wish to be contacted by the Company and for your personal data to be processed by the Company for these purposes, you have the option to download the document without disclosing your personal data.
The Company will process your personal data which you provide when contacting the Company via the contact web form for the purpose of resolving your request. This concerns in particular your name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, employer's name, country of residence, or other personal data that you provide in the contact form. The Company will process this personal data for the time necessary to process your request according to the character of this request, but for no longer than 5 years after the last contact with you. In the event that you contact the Company via the contact form for the purpose of negotiating a purchase of the Company's products or services, your contact will be added to the Company's CRM system (see the section Download of the document available on the website).
If you subscribe to the newsletter, the Company will use your email address to send you regular marketing information and offers that may be of interest to you. This personal information will not be disclosed to any other entity with the exception of the company The Rocket Science Group, LLC, which operates the MailChimp online mailing service through which the Company distributes newsletters. This company guarantees a sufficient level of protection to your personal data and will process your e-mail address only for the purpose of sending newsletters.
The Company will send you newsletters for as long as your consent lasts. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by following the procedure provided at the end of each newsletter, or by clicking on UNSUBSCRIBE.
The Company will also send you newsletters if you become a customer of the Company, on the basis of the Company's legitimate interest. In the event that you do not wish the Company to send you newsletters, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the procedure set out at the end of each newsletter or by clicking on the "unsubscribe" box above.
Personal data and information that the Company collects about you
When you visit this website, the Company may collect certain information necessary in particular to ensure its proper and convenient operation. These are, in particular, the type / version of the browser, the time spent on the server, the average time spent on the website, the domain name, previously visited websites and the individual subpages visited on this website. This information is collected through so-called cookies.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small data file that a website or its service provider transfer to your computer's hard drive through your web browser. A Cookie enables websites or service providers to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information from your previous visit. The purpose of cookies is to enable to site to remember your preferences (such as language, user name, etc.) for a certain period of time. That way, you do not have to re-enter them repeatedly when browsing around the website. Cookies can also be used to establish anonymised statistics about the browsing experience on our website.
There are two types of cookies:
- session cookies – session cookies are temporarily stored on your computer purely for technical and functional purposes. These cookies allow for the transmission of the necessary session identifiers in order to ensure safe and efficient browsing on our website. The session cookies are deleted at the end of the “session”, i.e. when your browser is closed. By using this type of cookies, other computer techniques that are potentially detrimental to your privacy when browsing can be avoided;
- persistent cookies – persistent cookies remain stored on your hard drive until their expiration date or their deletion. Persistent cookies allow you (or any other user who may use the same computer) to be automatically recognized when you log on to the site. Many user-friendly features are provided through persistent cookies (for example items can be saved in a shopping cart while making purchase online). Moreover, persistent cookies can be used to deliver more appropriate advertising to you.
These two types of cookies (session and persistent) can be subdivided even further to:
- first-party cookies - cookies set by the website you are visiting that only the website you are visiting can read; and
- third-party cookies – cookies that are created and set by sources/domains other than the website you are visiting. They are usually used for cross-site tracing, retargeting and ad-serving. They also allow website owners to provide certain services, such as live chats.
What kind of cookies does the company use?
- Technical (necessary) cookies – cookies that are necessary in order for our website to function properly and smoothly (e. g. load balancing, correct display of certain pages, etc.). As these cookies are necessary, they are always used by our website, regardless of your preference (they cannot be rejected). The Company does not require your consent to use this type of cookies.
- Analytics (statistics) cookies – cookies that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of our website in order to make improvements based on analytics of the usage of our website.
- Marketing cookies – cookies that are used to target advertising to a visitor. They are often served by third party companies, and track a user across websites.
The complete list of all cookies used by this website can be found in the pop-up cookie bar, where you can also change your preferences regarding the use and storage of individual cookies.
How to delete or disable cookies
Rights of data subjects
In connection to the processing of your personal data you are granted these rights:
- right to withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data where the consent is a legal basis for such processing;
- right to access to your personal data that the Company holds about you and information about how the Company processes them;
- the right to correct or complete inaccurate personal data;
- the right to deletion of the personal data processed;
- the right to restrict the processing of personal data;
- right to receive the personal data which you have given to the Company, in a structured commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit that data to another person;
- right to be informed about any personal data breach which may affect you;
- right to lodge an objection of the processing;
- right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority. The supervisory authority in Czech Republic is Úřad pro ochranu osobních údajů, Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Praha 7, data box: qkbaa2n.
You can exercise your above-mentioned rights and possible objections in writing at the address below or by e-mail to the address [email protected]
MAGMIO, a. s.
616 00 Brno-Žabovřesky